Associate Clinical Scientist Position Description
- Individual is well grounded in a scientific discipline, performing routine and complex bench and/or instrumental analysis and data management principles.
- Review draft laboratory manuals and study protocols and provide comment.
- Assist with the management of necessary laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Assist with biomarker processing per laboratory manual and study protocol following all applicable regulations.
- Assist with the management of shipment and receipt of biological samples and associated records.
- Perform sample discrepancy resolution duties.
- Maintain professional communication and interaction throughout all aspects of work. Is able to effectively communicate with all levels of Company management.
- Accurately comply with study protocol, laboratory manuals and SOP requirements and complete source data in PIMS or on source data worksheets.
- Complete study documents accurately.
- Work independently as well as with a team.
- B.S. and 3 years relevant experience, or M.S. and 1 year relevant experience required.
- Data management, chemistry, biology and immunology background preferred.
- Experience working under GxP regulation preferred.
- Experience in lab automation preferred.
- Experience with data management practices preferred.
- High energy and a quick learner.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.