Administrative Assistant III Position Description
- Provides general administrative support.
- May provide back up support to higher level management as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Interacts with high level executives and handles confidential or business sensitive information. May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Orders business cards and stationery.
- Expense reports
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, Delta View and other business specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and employee performance management systems (as applicable).
- Coordinates high level travel arrangements
- Able to create PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinates new employee office setups and onboarding.
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- Calendar management, scheduling and coordinating meetings/events. (Conference space, technical support, copies)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years previous admin experience or equivalent.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Delta View experience
- Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint and understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Customer Service experience
- Able to multitask
- Positive attitude
- Can manage multiple competing priorities and tasks
- Team player
- Some college preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.