Sr. Project Manager Position Responsibilities
- Monitor the project closely throughout the engagement with the customer and keeps a close contact with customer.
- The individual in this position will accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities and ensure operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- This position will involve leading the planning and implementation of projects and facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements in addition to developing full scale Project Management plans, assemble and coordinate project staff.
- This position involves managing project budgets, project resource allocation, and plan and schedule project timelines.
- Education and Experience. Bachelor's degree or higher in life sciences or related field; advanced degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years' experience in Pharma / CRO industry with 5 Years' experience in Project management
- Requirements. Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Familiar with the working flow of Data Management, Statistics, Programming, agency submission process in pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Other Requirements. Strong team player and interpersonal skills, be customer focused. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.