Administrative Resource III Position Responsibilities
- Prepares and creates complex presentations.
- Ability to anticipate team needs
- Assists with onsite and local, offsite meeting scheduling for multiple personnel.
- Provides administrative support, including departmental correspondence, and understands the daily management and operations of the computer and printer, phones and voice mail, mail, calendars, faxing, copying, and scanning.
- Operates audio and video equipment with the ability to coordinate conferencing with large groups.
- Prepares invoices, purchase orders, expense reports, and makes travel arrangements.
- Coordinates and performs filing of documents and ordering of office supplies.
- Coordinates oral and written communications on behalf of the departmental teams as requested by supervisor.
- Assists on special projects within area and trains other personnel in routine or specific tasks, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficiency in SharePoint desirable.
- Self-starter, self-motivated.
- Ability to work onsite in Northbrook office.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.