- Our Global Mobility Team is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team in a dual role outlined below. The team manages the Company's expatriate population as well as the domestic and international relocation programs. We have approximately 200 expatriates in over 40 countries around the world and hence, perform analysis in a wide array of currencies.
- This professional will be engaged in assigned projects necessary to support the Global Mobility team which has several members outside of the US, and hence, will have exposure to global activities and processes within the company.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 34.23 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Navigate within the Workday environment and analyze data extracted from the platform
- Review and analyze Expatriate payroll results and pay slips in various currencies
- Utilize vendor tools and source documents to validate Expatriate payroll production
- Operate under general or minimum supervision, and perform duties with broad latitude for judgment
- Quickly synthesize data, determine implications and make informed decisions often with large volumes of data
- Document, recommend, and make process improvements
- Present outcome of analysis to team members as well as leadership
- This professional will be responsible for managing our Domestic Collections program, which collects outstanding debt owed to the company from individuals who terminated prior to satisfying the terms of their employment agreement.
- Generate reports from our information systems, analyze the data and identify collectibles
- Monitor and maintain collection accounts - make account adjustments, small balance write-offs and customer reconciliations
- Consult with internal and external attorneys
- Communicate & follow up effectively
- Maintain thorough audit trail and organized system
- Compile quarterly metrics and generate informational analysis for HR VPs
- Drive for results and build productive relationships amongst colleagues both internally to company and with external vendors
- Professional must be proficient in Excel including but not limited to using pivot tables, sorting and filtering large volumes of data as well as analyzing data in excel pulled from various sources. Knowledge of Access is also a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.