Data Entry Technician Job Summary
Performs clinical data entry, verification, and quality control (QC) checks. Job Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications
- Uses multiple platforms to enter data from case report forms (CRFs) ensuring the fidelity between the CRF and the clinical database of record.
- Performs accurate and timely data tracking, entry, verification, QC checks of clinical data into the clinical database as governed by the Data Entry Instruction Manuals, SOPs and communicated policies of the department and sponsor.
- Makes accurate corrections to the database as requested by the Senior Data Entry Technician, Lead Data Manager, or internal auditor in accordance with relevant SOPs/WIs.
- Identifies any data issues encountered during entry to Data Management in accordance with relevant SOPs/WIs.
- Handles CRFs and protocol information in a confidential manner.
- Assists with pre-processing, filing, scanning, indexing, and archivals as assigned.
- Participates in project specific training as required.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Nominal data entry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a regulated environment (SOPs, QA, or Clinical Data) and familiarity with medical terminology preferred.
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills with a team-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and email.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.