job summary: Job Title:
Process Development Technician I Job Summary
- Responsible for execution of the manufacturing process in a multi-product, multi-line cGMP facility capable of manufacturing commercial, clinical and development drug substance.
Education & Qualifications
- Executes routine manufacturing activities including Purification, Cell Culture, solution formulation, and/or equipment preparation (set-up, CIP, SIP, and/or equipment builds).
- Collaborating with outside groups as needed.
- Reporting issues or process deviations to the on-shift engineers and/or manager.
- Bachelor's degree in a science (chemistry, biology, physics, etc.), engineering (chemical, electrical, biotechnology, etc.), or math preferred but not required.
- 0-3 years of experience. Previous experience in the biotechnology field is a plus.
- Must be able to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Must be compliant with all current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Must be able to work in teams.
- Daily routine may require moving heavy equipment, standing for long periods of time, and/or significant walking throughout the suite including up and down stairs.
- Requires the moving of heavy equipment and the ability to lift ~50 pounds
- The incumbent needs to take the necessary safety precautions when working with pressurized systems, steam, and corrosive chemicals.
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $17.73 - 20.86 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.