- Seeking bench-level scientist to contribute to the production, development and testing of novel fusion proteins.
- Perform mammalian cell culture and independently develop, run, analyze and troubleshoot in vitro assays, such as ELISA, western blot, FACs & cell-based activity assays for the aim of validating novel therapeutic proteins in the areas of Immunology and especially ImmunoOncology.
- Demonstrate innovation and contribute intellectually to project goals.
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 34.72 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Design and run experiments, analyze data, optimize protocols, keep an accurate and up to date electronic lab notebook and present results on a regular basis to a cross-functional team.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player.
- Must possess a BS in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field with at least five years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of protein engineering, protease biology and yeast display a plus.
- Familiar with DNA and protein analysis software (such as Vector NTI), GraphPad Prism and Microsoft Office .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- May require infrequent travel.
skills: Molecular Biology, Immunoassays, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.