- Provides administrative support to director-level management. Has previous on-the-job experience at advanced levels to coordinate the office services functions. Has knowledge and experience to handle the following: records management, special projects, preparing agendas and coordinating meeting arrangements, purchasing, expense reporting, onboarding, composes correspondence, greeting and directing visitors, handling incoming phone calls and conducting special studies to report recommendations. Possesses excellent office and communication skills. Requires minimal supervision. The candidate must maintain a decidedly customer focused perspective, be results driven, and express a positive disposition. The ability to quickly learn and apply companys processes as they relate to the above is critical to success.
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $18.50 - 20.12 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Provides general administrative support
- Submission of itemized expenses in a timely and accurate manner
- Submission of Master Service Agreements, purchase orders and administrative check requests (ACRs) for sponsorships, memberships, and exhibits
- Calendar management, including teleconference/web conference setup
- Travel arrangements
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Preparation and management of team rosters (birthdays, anniversarys, address)
- Design and deliver impactful presentations to stakeholders
- Serve as knowledge expert and navigator for new hire onboarding
- May provide back up support to higher level management as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Interacts with high level executives and handles confidential or business sensitive information. May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Orders business cards and stationery.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, Delta View and other business specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and employee performance management systems (as applicable).
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years previous admin experience or equivalent.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strongly Preferred:
- Experience working in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Field Training and Operations
- Adobe Acrobat, Visio or OrgPlus Outlook and understanding of business processes and requirements
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Previous project management and administrative experience
- Familiarity with field sales force operations, tools, and structure
- Associates Degree
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Administration, Calendar Management, Expense Reporting, File Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.