job summary: Global QA Product Complaint Associate Job Summary
The Global QA Product Complaint Associate will be responsible for the receipt and initiation of Product Complaints in Trackwise, including high level assessments of Product Complaints. This position will also support other Product Complaint related activities such as intake reconciliation, summary reports and trending.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/298743
location: Novato, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28.72 - 33.78 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- The position will be responsible for Receipt and evaluation of Product Complaints and inititaion of the report in Trackwise
- Follow up with multiple groups to ensure timeliness of closure
- Perform reconcilliation of Product Complaints and Adverse Events
- Create metrics and trend data
- Other duties as assigned
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- BA or BS in a technical discipline (physical or biological sciences preferred but not required). Equivalent experience may be considered.
- 0-4 years of direclty related Product complaint experience in a GMP Quality or Manufacturing environment.
- Experience and proficiency with standard office software applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Power Point
- Exellent verbal and written communication skills
- Product Comlaint or Deviation Investigation Experience prefered
- Experience with TrackWise preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.