- We are seeking a motivated full-time employee to work as a member of a cell line development team creating recombinant CHO cell lines to support research and preclinical development programs within BioTherapeutics.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $31.84 - 37.46 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Genetic characterization of production cell lines and manufacturing processes to support regulatory submissions
- Research to improve recombinant protein expression and cell line development platforms
- Formal documentation of key laboratory procedures.
- Manage work assignments, analyze and interpret test results, and conduct necessary troubleshooting; consult with supervisor as needed.
- BS Degree in Science
- 2-4 years or MS degree in Science with 0-2 years of molecular biology and mammalian cell culture experience.
- Experience in qPCR assay development, Northern blot and Southern blot assays, molecular cloning, cell line development, and flow cytometry.
skills: Molecular Biology, Flow Cytometry, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.