Primary role will be performing review of submitted documents to TMF electronic repository to ensure submitter used correct classification category, correct image of document is included, quality of image is appropriate, correct data entry is in place.
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $32.00 - 40.45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
Also, will make updates to entries where needed, provide feedback regarding sub-optimal submissions made, activate appropriate documents in the electronic repository. May also include scanning and filing paper documents, as needed. May include quality check of work performed by other CMF staff members.
- Associates degree at a minimum required
- Two years experience in working with Trial Master Files
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience
- Vault eTMF experience preferred
- Must have intermediate proficiency in document processing software and hardware systems.
- Demonstrate experience in working in electronic document management systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.