The Quality Control Analytical group is seeking a highly motivated candidate to provide testing support for the commercial Polysaccharide product in the cGMP quality control analytical testing laboratory.
The testing includes various instrumental techniques including UV-VIS, HPLC, SEC-MALLS and NMR. The candidate will also be expected to support other QC Analytical business activities, as needed.
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $19.10 - 22.47 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform analytical testing of product samples.
- Identify basic technical issues, atypical or out-of-specifications test results, instrument malfunctions and methodology problems, and participate in investigations for resolution and correction.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts within QC Analytical. Utilize continuous improvement tools.
- Record and maintain all related data and records in adherence to cGMP and quality procedures.
- Perform laboratory support functions and maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Regular meetings with QC Manager
- B.S. in Biology, Chemistry or other related Scientific Degree
- 2 years experience
- Preferred laboratory experience includes UV-VIS, HPLC, SEC-MALLS and NMR
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMP and industry standards
- Proficiency with computer systems (Microsoft Office applications, LIMS, etc.).
- Experience working in cGMP USP/EP/JP, regulatory environment strongly preferred
skills: Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.