As part of the Client's Success Factors Employee Central deployment, serve as the Americas HR regional data lead while also supporting global data team activities.
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $98 - 125 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
1) Work collaboratively with the global HR Data Lead to ensure Americas delivers to the Global Data Project Plan - where necessary, enhance this plan to a lower level of detail to ensure delivery.
2) Lead Americas HR data migration exercise by demonstrating expertise in all aspects of SuccessFactors data cleansing, creation, extraction, transformation, migration and reconciliation.
3) Engage with country data owners / SMEs to ensure on-time and to quality delivery of the data required for conversion into Employee Central.
4) Participate in and support the creation, loading and reconciliation of global Foundation Object data and the validation/quality assurance of global Employee Objects.
5) Plan and work collaboratively with multiple Client business representatives to validate and reconcile data at creation, extraction, transformation and data load stages.
6) Provide detailed monitoring of data quality and completeness, together with the capability to track & resolve issues with the loaded data.
7) Mentor and coach other data team members to deliver to the Data project plan.
8) Provide a weekly status report of achievements against plan and articulate risks & issues and mitigations / resolutions for these.
1) Experience with all data aspect of a SucessFactors Employee Central deployment and best practices in data management, validation and security.
2) Experience of operating as a global or regional HR Data Lead for a large global implementation, migrating data from SAP HCM to SuccessFactors.
3) Detailed knowledge of both the SAP HCM Organization Management (OM) and Personnel Administration (PA) modules and also SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC). Knowledge of all other HR SuccessFactors modules is highly desirable.
4) Ability to effectively collaborate with a delivery team through technically complex activities, resolving data issues locally at a tactical level and addressing root cause issues at a strategic level.
5) Project experience with good understanding of SDLC lifecycle.
6) Strong stakeholder management skills, with good attention to detail.
7) Time and project management skills to manage a number of tasks concurrently, with ability to appropriately prioritize.
8) Ability to work autonomously and make evidence-based decisions: demonstrates the judgement to know when to seek guidance or escalate.
9) Hands on experience of data manipulation with advanced MS office knowledge including Excel and/or Access.
10) Experience in working with highly confidential data with the utmost emphasis on data security.
11) Appreciation of relevant Compliance and Regulatory legislation, including Data Privacy and GDPR regulations.
skills: MS-EXCEL, SDLC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.