- Scientist position in regulated (GLP) Bioanalysis.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $28.50 - 32.91 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- General lab skills: lab safety, solution preparations, use of balances, pH meter, pipettes, and other instruments
- Must have a Bachelors of Science degree
- 2+ years of bioanalytical sample analysis using HPLC-MS
- Knowledge of bioanalytical extraction techniques and Instrumentation: PPT, LLE, SPE
- Intermediate experience with HPLC-MS, Data Processing and Analysis (SCIEX Analyst)
- Good documentation skills (ALCOA)
- Well versed in GLP and other regulatory requirements
- Work with Laboratory Information Management Systems
- Computer science or programming background preferred
skills: HPLC, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.