- Provides medical support with emphasis on the intake of medical product experiences and processing standard communication requests. Acts as a liaison with Quality Assurance for product quality problems where an adverse event is involved. Works with Customer Service to provide standard information and product replacement as necessary. Provides assistance to the medical and lay community with standard information that is from the package insert or information from the standard letter database that deals with labeled and specific off-label information/indications.
- This contract position supports the case processing organization to achieve its mission of improving patient lives globally through industry leading safety and compliance by consistent and accurate delivery of high quality, relevant and timely adverse event information.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $28.00 - 32.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Collect, assess and process adverse event information (clinical and post marketing) in a compliant and timely manner in order to comply with global regulations which includes:
- Seriousness assessment
- Initial and Follow - up
- Meeting company standards for quality, compliance and productivity.
- Remaining current on knowledge and skills required for case processing.
- Minimum: Bachelors degree with related health sciences background, RN, BSN, BS, BS Pharm.
- 3-5 Years Experience Level.
- Attention to detail
- Work well within a team
- Display positive attitude
- Critical Care experience
- Preferred but not required:
- Pharmacovigilance experience
- Aegis database experience
- Other expectations:
- Available to work a 40 hour work week Monday through Friday
- Overtime may be needed based on the need or work requirement of the organization
- Holiday coverage may be needed based on the need or work requirement of the organization.
skills: Drug Safety
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.