job summary: Job Title:
Material Approval Process (MAP) Specialist. Position Description
- Project management of all promotional and educational materials submitted by Marketing and Training departments for review through the MAP review process to ensure all projects are completed accurately, timely and in compliance with all related requirements.
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 57.14 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Manage and track projects through review process using electronic submission platform.
- Schedule and facilitate meeting/routing with cross functional teams to conduct negotiation meetings.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple project components between several cross-functional areas.
- Act as neutral facilitator in project negotiations, summarize team agreements and facilitate progress of projects.
- Prioritize review material with MAP reviewers; communicate status of all projects to marketing via meeting agendas, meeting minute reporting, and calendaring tools.
- Report the tracking of projects as well as inventory management of their respective products contained within promotional inventory.
- Act as liaison between all functional areas with a high sense of customer collaboration directed to all partners within those functional areas to ensure all projects are completed
qualifications: Position Requirements
- Candidate will have minimum 2-4 yrs. direct experience in a Pharmaceutical/Medical materials routing and approval process for promotional and educational materials .
- Project Management experience required and commercial print understanding is a plus.
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills is imperative.
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe etc.) .
- Must be customer service focused.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to produce quality work under deadline pressure required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and respond flexibly to workflow requirements needed.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
skills: MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.