job summary: Job Title:
This person will oversee and coordinate production staff and operations, while ensuring all company policies and SOPs are strictly enforced. He/she will plan, schedule, and manage production staff schedules and the production process.
location: Cranbury, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Oversees and coordinates production staff and operations.
- Ensures all company policies and SOPs are strictly enforced.
- Plans, schedules, and manages production staff schedules and the production process.
- Reviews staff and material requirements to ensure production targets are met.
- Estimates production costs and sets company standards for high quality production.
- Manages production budgets and implements cost control programs.
- Oversees the procurement, usage, modification, and maintenance of production equipment.
- Researches and communicates current and new health and safety regulations and strategies with staff and management.
- Create and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
- Ensures implementation and adherence to all health and safety procedures.
- Promotes and ensures collaboration and efficient coordination with other departments.
- Acts as a liaison between production and other departments in order to foster communication and prevent probable delays and miscommunication.
- Works with other members of management to accomplish the goals of the company.
- Supervises and inspires production staff.
- Monitors and reviews production staffs' work performance.
- Prepares, reviews, and maintains production reports.
- Determines and implements improvements to the production process.
- Analyzes production and quality control processes in order to detect and correct issues.
- Implements and enforces quality control procedures and tracking programs in order to meet company objectives.
- Performs other tasks deemed necessary by senior management.
- Education: Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering, Industrial Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Technology, Food Science, Chemistry, Industrial Engineering, or Process Engineering.
- General Knowledge/Skills: Must have solid computer skills including an understanding of MS Word and Excel a plus. Must demonstrate leadership abilities. Must have excellent organization and communication skills. Must have excellent English writing skills and must be a self-starter.
- Mental Requirements: Ability to concentrate for prolonged periods of time. Ability to handle stress produced by time pressure, customer demands and meeting deadlines.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Must be able to perform duties wearing the required PPR for the task at hand.
- Experience: 5+ years minimum experience in production and manufacturing processes.
skills: SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Health and Safety Monitoring
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.