We are looking for an analytical chemist who will be responsible for the development, validation, qualification, and implementation of test methods in support of discovery research with particular emphasis on HPLC, and LC/MS.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $25.73 - 30.27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Perform support functions such as sample preparation and analysis, analytical method development, validation, and report preparation.
- BS/MS in analytical, organic, or medicinal chemistry
- 1-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with common purification and analytical techniques such as HPLC, LC/MS, SEC, etc., as well as data handling tools such as Chemdraw, Excel, and Spotfire.
- Experience with biochemical and/or biophysical assays such as microscale thermophoresis (MST) and SPR
- Ability to work independently, preparing and presenting reports, and collaborating across disciplines.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
skills: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.