- Provides medical support with emphasis on the intake of medical product experiences and processing standard communication requests. Acts as a liaison with Quality Assurance for product quality problems where an adverse event is involved. Provides assistance to the medical and lay community with standard information that is from the package insert or information from the standard letter database that deals with labeled and specific off-label information/indications.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $27.00 - 32.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Collect, assess and process adverse event information (clinical and post marketing) to comply with global regulations which includes:
- Seriousness assessment
- Initial and Follow - up
- Meeting company standards for quality, compliance and productivity.
- Remaining current on knowledge and skills required for case processing.
- Minimum: Bachelors degree with related health sciences background, RN, BSN, BS, BS Pharm.
- 3-5 Years Experience Level in clinical or hospital setting
- Critical Care experience
- Preferred but not required:
- Pharmacovigilance experience
- Aegis database experience
skills: Drug Safety
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.