job summary: General Position Summary/Purposes:
We are seeking a self-motivated Scientist I/II with strong background in cell biology and assay development to join the highly collaborative pre-clinical Pharmacology team at out Client and conduct PD and efficacy studies in oncology and immuno?oncology fields. The candidate will work closely with pharmacology scientists on early and late?stage lead optimization of novel compounds and conduct ex vivo flow cytometry, MSD and other PD assays to support mouse efficacy studies.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
responsibilities: Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
- Mouse sample collection, preparation and ex vivo multi-color FACS analysis to understand MOA of muse efficacy studies
- Cell culture and PD assays including but not limited to: ELISA, MSD, and Luminex.
- Organize and analyze data, maintain records, communicate results and maintain laboratory in functional order.
- Communicates effectively with line manager and group members as well as other research staff.
- BS/MS in Cell Biology, Immunology, Pharmacology or related discipline, with 5+ (BS) or 2+ (MS) years of relevant research experience
- Preferred experience working with mouse tumor models
- Preferred experience in Oncology/Immunology/Pharmacology fields
skills: Cell Biology, In Vitro, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.