The candidate will work as part of a team that provides patient testing to support our post-marketing commitments. The clinical testing is performed using basic immunological methodologies such as ELISA and Radioimmunoprecipitation.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $26.64 - 31.34 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The candidate will execute manual and automated ELISA experiments. Technical staff will also be responsible for SDS-PAGE radioimmunoprecipitation.
- The laboratory is CLIA and GCLP compliant, therefore completing documentation, focusing on details and following procedures is necessary to be successful in this position.
- Other responsibilities include tabulating results, completing general lab support duties, preparing buffers, instrument maintenance and inventorying reagents and supplies.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Biotechnology or Medical Technology degree with at least 1-2 years relevant clinical immunology experience.
- Clinical Laboratory Research Associate experience needed. Human and Animal tissue.
- Experience in basic immunological methodologies in particular ELISA and gel electrophoresis as well as Microsoft office competency is required. Experience with automation is desirable. Previous experience in a Clinical laboratory is required
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GCP (Good Clinical Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.