- Contributes to development strategy, creation and updating of the clinical development plan.
location: South San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $29.98 - 35.27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Maintains and enhances knowledge in relevant therapeutic area - Oncology. Interfaces with members of extended project teams.
- Responsible for the development of early development oncology trials, clinical data review, safety data review.
- Contributes to the development of the CRFs, study start up activities, study conduct and study close out.
- Designs key elements of protocol, champions' novel approaches in study designs and focuses on optimizing clinical trial designs.
- Works with study team and contributes towards study budget and execution planning.
- Works with study team to meet key study milestones, maintain adequate information on program status and to resolve issues.
- Applies medical and clinical development knowledge to transform clinical research ideas into high quality clinical answers.
- Leads development of the clinical strategy for studies and projects with a focus on innovative design, medical execution and interpretations.
- Bachelor's degree (or Master's) in science related field; demonstrated in oncology clinical trials. - Associate's degree NOT accepted - MD NOT accepted
- Must have R&D, Oncology, & Clinical Trial experience,
- Demonstrated experience in early development oncology trials; oncology clinical data review; contributing to clinical sections of study documents
skills: CRFs, Study Planning, COV (Close-Out Visit), CTMS (Clinical Trial Management Systems)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.