- The ideal candidate should be a team player, self-motivated, and well organized.
- Meticulous work habits and excellent record keeping skills
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $28.00 - 31.12 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture and cell-based assays
- Expertise in utilizing ECL, ELISA and FACS is required.
- Expertise in tissue and cell extraction techniques is required.
- Experience in developing and optimizing broad and versatile biochemical and molecular biology techniques is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology - focus in a discipline 5+ years' experience.
- Master's Degree in specified area of discipline and familiarity with techniques associated with that area with 3+ years' experience. (Micro- Aseptic techniques, cell culture, cell plating and staining / Molecular- Assays, blotting).
- Ability to present findings to a group.
skills: Cell Biology, Biology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.