Responsible for general laboratory and operational support. Including providing logistical support for samples and compounds management, ordering supplies and carrying out general bench work activities. Years of Experience 3-5.
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $38.04 - 44.76 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- The desired candidate can work effectively in a fast-paced customer oriented team laboratory environment.
- Testing includes fundamental support for the following: Bioburden and Endotoxin testing for product, raw material and water samples, Biological indicator testing,
- Water collection,TOC testing, plate reading swabbing support for contaminations and rapid bioburden testing such as ScanRDI .
- Experience with cGMP's, SOP's, Gel Clot LAL, Kinetic Chromogenic & Turbidimetric LAL testing, Naglene and Milliflex filtration methods strongly desired.
- The desired candidate has the ability to Interpret and evaluate data generated in terms of accuracy, precision, and potential GMP impact.
- The applicant may train others as skills and knowledge allows and may participate in laboratory investigations as required.
- Minimum education/experience Associates or BS in Microbiology or related field
- 3-5 year's laboratory experience preferred.
- Bioburden and Endotoxin testing experience
skills: Microbiology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.