- Company Immunology is expanding its early discovery at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- This new research group will focus on identifying new targets for the treatment of autoimmune and chronic inflammation diseases through computational analysis of human disease tissue derived datasets, and validating targets using in vitro and in vivo experimental approaches.
- We are seeking a highly skilled and dedicated individual to partner with Immunology, Neuroscience and Oncology and the Functional Genomics team at Company to develop novel platforms for target screening and validation.
- This position requires passion, attention to details, hands-on experience and teamwork spirits.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 23.92 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Production and titer of lentiviral particles
- Production of genetically-modified cell lines
- Contribute to new technology development and platform building
- Planning and coordination of experiments with team members and facility operations.
- Maintaining accurate and well-organized records and laboratory notebook.
- Supporting development of protocols, study reports and data presentations.
- BS Degree
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a lab setting
- Understanding in Biological Sciences or in a related discipline with hands-on experience of working in a laboratory.
- Experience in laboratory skills including molecular biology, protein production and cell culture.
- Knowledge and experience of lentivirus production and titer is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a quick-learner and be a team-player.
skills: GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.