- The HR Specialist I (US, PR & CN) is regionally based and collaborates closely with the HR Operations Manager for the region, the whole HR Operations team, but also with country HR, Payroll, Business Technology Systems leaders, COE experts as well as external vendor partners in regards to HR service delivery excellence.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 26.62 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Primary liaison to our HR business partners in defined geography ensuring alignment of HR Operations support to business HR strategies
- Quickly respond to customer escalations and institute recovery plans.
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine possible solutions, identify training needs or process/documentation improvements.
- Track if key Service Level Agreements, quality targets and Key Performance Indicators with external vendors are met and manage corrective actions in case of discrepancies.
- Track service center ticket system and ensure that we provide timely customer support and manage escalations appropriately
- Act as Regional Subject Matter Expert for configuration of reports out of Workday and translation of data analysis requirements into reporting solutions
- Manage to consistently meet or exceed our internal customer (employee, manager, BHRs and business leadership) expectations by leveraging HR Operations and related Shared Services organization (Finance/Payroll and BTS partnerships) as enablers for COEs and BHRs to fulfill their designated strategic roles.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR and HR Operations support (preferred in a complex environment)
- 2 years of experience in a customer service environment
- Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree.
- Candidates who have 5 - 7 years' experience without no degree will be considered
- Experience in HR and Payroll systems (like Workday, Taleo, euHReka) and related data management and vendor management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand data gaps and root of source data.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is required
- Experience in effective stakeholder management with a bias towards delivering superior customer service.
skills: Benefits, HRIS, Employee Relations, Compensation, Generalist, HRIM
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.