- Performs operations necessary for quality testing and plays a role in implementing new technology within quality control.
- At more senior levels, provides an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing, interpreting and validating quality procedures and test methods.
location: Meriden, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $22.36 - 26.31 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Completes routine testing of raw materials, in-process and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release and validation.
- Aids in the development of test methods. Conducts data review and preliminary evaluation of results.
- Solves problems using limited predetermined options such as repeating the assay when parameters are not met to determine the cause, etc.
- Provides input to the technical composition of operating documentation. Work is closely supervised.
- Follows standard practices to obtain solutions.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in the section or group.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 3 to 6 years
skills: Quality control, SOP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.