- Update and Maintain Excel Reporting files, obtain and log information into various reports, databases and sites
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $19.50 - 21.30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Help support variety of business operation needs as requested by supervisor, including but not limited to a variety of projects as well as obtaining status and gathering information of existing projects.
- It is important for this person to be more project oriented vs the technical aspects. However, this person should be able to manipulate and analyze data using the requested excel experience.
- High School Diploma Required, Associate's or Bachelor's preferred
- Proficient in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, VBA, Macros, Formulas)
- Sharepoint experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Project coordination or management experience
- Detail Oriented/Analytical
- Customer Focused
- Able to Multi-Task
- Professional & flexible
- Experience with handling confidential / sensitive information and report preparations based on corporate deadlines
- Preferred Skills:
- Visio experience
- Office 365 experience
- Collaboration software experience (Mural, Mavenlink etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.