job summary: Manufacturing Technician I
Exciting opportunity for an established client in Lexington, MA.
location: Lexington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $15.37 - 18.08 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Performs routine manufacturing operations for the production of clinical and/or commercial products. Operates production equipment according to SOPs.
- Performs manufacturing activities of full scope, including but not limited to work functions in Purification, areas.
- Will be required to assist with writing and editing SOPs, and maintenance of production equipment.
- Maintains records and clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements, GMPs, and SOPs.
- May assist with the execution of validation protocols.
- May assist with in-process testing to assure batches meet specifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
skills: Cell Cultures, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.