- Individual will be primarily responsible for performing all technical laboratory processes including clinical testing related activities as required by schedule and as per manager discretion.
location: Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $17.60 - 20.70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Individual will be required to record all data in specified formats and/or maintains a lab notebook detailing day-to-day testing; reporting results of testing activities using electronic, written, oral, or graphical presentation.
- Individual will be responsible for monitoring, ordering and/or receiving delivery of laboratory supplies and equipment, and will be responsible for and/or performing lab and/or facility housekeeping and maintenance.
- Individual must ensure that corporate, quality, regulatory and safety procedures/requirements are being observed and followed at all times.
- Perform and report results of sample testing as assigned in Biologics Manufacturing.
- Participate in performing of HPLC in-process testing on the manufacturing shop floor supporting Viral Manufacturing
- Maintain Records and test results following good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Document work clearly and perform tests accurately.
- Perform tasks in a repeatable and efficient manner.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Cell biology or related science
- At least 6 months related laboratory experience in a GMP laboratory. General laboratory skills including experience with pipettes, measuring and preparing solutions, calculating dilutions
skills: Cell Biology, HPLC, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.