- Support and execute on all vendor management activities, building/maintaining external relationships and ensuring alignment with business and regulatory strategies.
- Provide operational support in collaboration with internal, external and cross-functional stakeholders as needed.
- Support the development and implementation of new or modified policies, processes and procedures.
- Support the execution and management of key strategic initiatives, as needed.
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 50.53 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Support the development and implementation of partnership operating models; and provide vendor oversight as applicable.
- Provide operational support and execution of GRA initiatives, such as budget planning, headcount and other reporting, as needed.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to establish time-tracking tool and methods to support capacity planning and partnership operating models.
- Support in the identification and execution of GRA process improvement initiatives.
- Provide assistance in the management of workstreams designed to facilitate integration, transition and transformation.
- Assist in the development of internal monthly management reports, metrics dashboards, as needed.
- Support the analyses, interpretation and reporting of data and information pertaining to Regulatory Affairs.
- Provide support and execution of strategic and change management initiatives, as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in a science or business-related field.
- 3+ years experience in Pharmaceutical industry, with 2 years in Regulatory Affairs, research and development or quality assurance/compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of global health authorities, regulations, product approval and lifecycle processes for major markets.
- Experience working within a global team framework and a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work in a team and focus on multiple issues/deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to critically analyze complex and/or ambiguous information and the impact on products and process.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues both verbally and in writing.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate and form consensus among various parties.
- Routine demands of an office-based environment.
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time while traveling
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, including overnight trips.
- Requires approximately up to 10-30% travel.
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.