- The Commercial Compliance Team (CCT) has a need to centralize responsibilities as they relate to ABS compliance operations, speaker program ABS, third-party program activities, and third party covered persons Core Compliance training coordination.
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 50.48 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Speaker Programs
- Review each third-party speaker program approval form submitted to ensure attendee types listed align with presentation selected
- If attendee types are unclear or incorrectly filled in on the form, follow up is performed by reaching out to Marketing/Host who submitted the request to clarify
- Monthly marketing compliance review for renewal of speakers via an Excel spreadsheet. Follow up with marketing accordingly.
- Review of monthly webinar analysis
- Deck length approvals per compliance requirements. Manual entries on spreadsheet.
- Manage Third Party Core Compliance Requirements:
- Onboard new TPS identified by OEC and Purchasing. Perform TPS Compliance Administrator requirements training, system access set-up/user support, and identify and assign appropriate BOPs based on TPS functions.
- Perform quarterly and annual TPS compliance certification, working with OEC Training Ops and between 25-30 TPS Compliance Administrators to ensure required training is current, appropriate contractors receive ineligible-persons screening, and appropriate Policies and Procedures are being made available.
- Provide TPS Compliance Administrators with Policy and Procedure updates/revisions via the Compan[y FTP site, ensure they are registered on the site and download the documents within 10 days.
- Perform an annual audit of TPS compliance with all requirements; request, review, and reconcile documentation to ensure compliance activities were completed and accurate. Report non-compliance to management and OEC as directed.
- ABS Support Additional Tasks:
- Address daily operational ABS questions
- Resolve help desk cases relating to ABS
- Handle help desk cases relating to late entered call submission
- Approve unlocking of late entered calls
- Monitor and report on trends with ABS and late entered calls
- Update Role Matrix
- Look up licensed states for HCPs for Marketing dinners (state spend states)
- Must have solid MS office skills including Excel, PP, Outlook. (Pivot table experience needed for excel)
- Compliance background is ideal but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Self starter and ability to work with complex projects
- Minimum of Associates degree required
skills: MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.