job summary: Manufacturing Technician I
Exciting opportunity for an established client in Los Angeles, CA
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $15.37 - 18.08 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Performing cell culture sterilization techniques
- Support mammalian cell culture manufacturing processes
- Sustaining purification of biopharmaceuticals
- Operate various process equipment
- Documenting daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment
- Working with bioreactors
- Experience in upstream or downstream manufacturing, fermentation, and/or filtration, executing validation protocols
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
skills: Cell Cultures, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.