Maintain the daily operational tasks, including but not limited to, coordinating the implementation of standard operating procedures, site policies, and quality records at the Rockville Biopharm site.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $24.99 - 29.40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Finalize and prepare documents prior to approval via DocCompliance (QUMAS). Coordination and maintenance of Quality Management System (QMS) program.
- Gap analysis checks, tracking progress of analysis, interfacing with site SMEs for QMS Gap Analysis and reporting of QMS metrics and site evaluations.
- Participate in self inspections, internal audits and regulatory/global inspections.
- Assist with archiving documents according to record retention requirements.
- BS with 2+ years in a GMP environment
- Or combination of education and experience equivalent to
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- PC literate
skills: Quality Assurance, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.