- Play an OPCM Leader role for the clinical studies, coordinating activities from Clinical Supply and TMED (CSD and PK) OPCM teams (Operational impact management and PPM interface )
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $46.63 - 54.86 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Accountable of the customization and regular update of the activities/workpackages under his/her perimeter
- Ensure the project strategy is reflected in terms of Planning into the operational plan in the customization horizon in consistency with resources and costs aspects
- Analyze the project deliverable timelines and critical path activities
- Communicates planning information across the Clinical Sciences & Operations platform and to any key IPOM OPCM interfaces or Regulatory OPM as needed
- Identifies and anticipates any deviations, alerts key IPOM OPCM interfaces or Regulatory OPM in case of major events having an impact on project milestones and propose recommendations / facilitate decision making
- Provide reporting and analysis to support the project team and operational teams, including during project meetings
- Ensure a dedicated communication with the Capacity Management team within CSO OPCM group and Clinical Trial Finance (CTF) team in Finance.
- Ensure history data follow-up in the planning tool and coordinate quality controls of planning data
- Once agreed with Project actors, CSO OPCM is the single accountable person for the accuracy of the plan entered, its customization in the planning tool.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Business
- 5 years working in the pharmaceutical industry with thorough understanding of drug development, clinical trial execution and project management. Prior experience working in clinical trial management, clinical data management, or project management.
- General knowledge on overall R&D Drug Development and good knowledge in Business operational activities (clinical trial execution)
- General knowledge on Project Management methodology
- Strong knowledge in planning & management and tools
- Analytical, synthesis and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational skills, rigor, striving for results, high accuracy orientated
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal relationship demonstrated
- General knowledge in resources and capacity management
- Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in speaking English (verbal and writing)
- Strong Networking skills
- Desired Skills: Knowledge of OPX2 Knowledge of databases
skills: Project Management, Clinical Study Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.