- The contractor will be responsible for designing and executing cell culture experiments in bench scale bioreactors to generate robust data package to support implementation of new cell lines/processes.
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.19 - 35.52 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Requires demonstrated competency in aseptic laboratory technique, bioreactor operations and the ability to design complex experiments and interpret data.
- Requires demonstrated effectiveness in collaborative projects, and ability to communicate effectively with scientists and management in a highly matrixed organization.
- Minimum of Bachelors in Science (will accept Masters or PhD)
- Aseptic experience
- Designing & executing cell culture experiments + cell lines
- Bioreactor operations
- Experience in bench scale bioreactor operation is a plus.
skills: Cell Biology, Cell Cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.