- Must be familiar with basic scientific principles. This is a learning role.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $21.88 - 25.74 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Records and interprets data.
- Proficiency in executing standard procedures required in addition to some non-routine work.
- Must have at least limited troubleshooting capability.
- Positions work under the direct supervision of a group leader or project manager.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, or other engineering or scientific field.
- Familiarity with protein purification process operations and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering with 1+ years of direct purification experience in a Pilot Plant setting.
- This includes experience with GE platform of purification equipment and Unicorn software
- 1+ years of cGMP experience
skills: Biology, Chemistry, Protein Purification, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.