Great opportunity for a candidate with fluoroelastomer experience to join an international chemical company. Work with a close knit team who are eager to help their new team member learn and grow.
location: Thorofare, New Jersey
job type: Temporary
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Operate and maintain equipment in Fluoroelastomer Laboratories.
- Conduct experiments and testing under supervision of engineers or scientists.
- Mix fluoroelastomer compounds on open mill and Banbury mixer.
- Mold slabs and o-rings.
- Test rheological and physical properties of fluoroelastomers.
- Record and maintain experimental data records.
- Maintain safe and clean laboratories.
- Order operating supplies for laboratories.
- Dispose of hazardous waste in accordance with appropriate regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned outside of the Fluoroelastomer Laboratories.
- 2-year technical degree or one year related experience and/or training.
- Experience in processing of rubber, such as milling and molding, and mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Experience in safe laboratory operations, handling chemicals, and operatin scientific instrumentation preferred.
- Ability to work in chemical laboratory environment.
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 55 lbs.
skills: Sample Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.