- Conduct laboratory-based analytical chemistry and formulation research activities with protein-based drug candidates.
location: Worcester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 34.72 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct experiments to evaluate physicochemical properties of new biologic entities (antibodies, bispecific antibodies, antibody drug conjugates, fusion proteins) to identify any liabilities that could impact drug substance and drug product development.
- Execute experimental protocols and collect results, perform data analysis.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Protein Chemistry (or equivalent i.e. Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry Biophysics, Pharmaceutical Sciences) with 5+ (BS), 1+ (MS), or 0 (PhD) years biopharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Hands on experience in protein biochemical/biophysical characterization and formulation development. Solid knowledge of protein biophysical stability and formulation design.
- Expertise in protein biophysical/biochemical characterization, including HPLC (SEC, CEX, HIC), DSC, UV-vis, fluorescence spectroscopy and icIEF. Must be willing and able to learn new technologies as needed.
- A highly responsible and self-motivated team player with good written and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.