- The position supports the R&D Quality Documentation and Training team via data entry, document management, training assignment and reporting into LEADs.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $23.00 - 26.95 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Complete training operations in a regulated computer system
- Enter and ensure accuracy of regulated data provided in to the LEADs system (global document and learning management system)
- Provide status reports from the system
- Assign training requirements to appropriate personnel in the LEADs system
- Manage document change workflow in the LEADs system
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time to ensure consistent and compliant operations within R&D Documentation and Training.
- Experience in the use of validated computer systems for management of regulated activities, including electronic records and electronic signatures
- Attention to detail in performing data management tasks.
- Experience in using Microsoft Offices products including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.