Our client located near St Louis, MO is in growth mode and looking to hire in 2019. They are seeking a Supervisor, Quality Control (Analytics) to help them with several on exciting, on-going projects. This a great opportunity to get in with a company looking to expand their US operations significantly in 2019, 2020, 2021 and beyond. There will be opportunities for professional growth as well.
location: Fenton, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
The primary responsibilities include:
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:?
- Prioritize and coordinate completion of testing to meet timelines and budgetary commitments
- Review data and reports ensuring precise and accurate testing and information.
- Carryout laboratory investigations.
- Train laboratory employees in the use of equipment and analytical methods.
- Solve complex analytical problems.
- Follow GMP, DEA and OSHA guidelines with regard to work practices and safety.
- Qualify, calibrate, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Write, review, and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as necessary.
- Review and revise laboratory systems on an ongoing basis.
- General laboratory maintenance.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Capable of writing protocols, reports, investigations, and laboratory documents.
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems and software.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP and FDA regulations for method development, validation, and transfer.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organized.
skills: Quality control
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.