Our client is currently engaged in the development of several generic dermatology products and is committed to establish itself as a pacesetter in dermatology pharmaceuticals. We are looking for a Associate Formulation Scientist with GMP and QC experience, preferably in a topical background.
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Conduct physical testing such as Viscosity, pH, Sp. Gravity, Particle and Globule size distribution by Microscopy on stability samples.
- Writing lab note book and compilation of results for each project in up-to- date fashion.
- Review reports/documents such as method validation report for viscosity and particle size.
- Execution of protocols/Methods for Physical testing
- Coordinate with quality team for sample submission and sample receiving
- Help lead Scientist in daily routine GMP activity
- BS, with at least 1-2 years' experience Or Masters with 1 year in Quality Control department for Semi Solid or related product development
- Must have excellent communication skills, organizational ability and good documentation capabilities
- Working experience in the analysis of semi-solid generic products.
- Experience with dosage forms such as suspensions and emulsions is a plus
- Excellent technical writing skills (Feasibility reports on new opportunities, technical due diligence supportive documents and experimental protocols)
- Experience in both brand and generic industry is a plus
skills: Quality control, Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.