- It's About Time - Fields vision is to operate with an enterprise perspective by partnering with all Commercial Analytics & Operations functions to drive increased customer interaction for our in-field teams. The Project Manager for Its About Time - Field seeks out business improvement initiatives and then leads, guides, and facilitates the execution of those projects. Within a cross-functional matrix environment, the Project Manager is responsible for a broad range of activities that directly support reducing administrative burden for both Field Sales and Field Medical.
location: Lake Forest, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 50.48 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Recommends and implements process improvement projects for Its About Time by partnering with both Field customers and Commercial Analytics & Operations functions:
- Establishes project needs, impact, and scope by gathering input from stakeholders and validating all business requirements.
- Works with OEC and Legal to determine impact of business process improvements on Company policies/procedures and local regulations.
- Collaborates closely with the key members of the field and home office to map out current state business processes, identify improvement areas, and establish requirements for future state; facilitate focus groups/workshops to co-create solutions the incumbent will ultimately drive to completion.
- Drives alignment towards project execution strategy, including identification of Project Sponsor and Team Members, creation of Project Charters, development and launch of Project Schedules, and establishing project effectivity metrics.
- Schedules and facilitates regular project team meetings during the execution course of the project. Ensures timely execution of the project schedule, and regularly monitors and reports project risks and deviations to leadership team.
- Understands relationships across multiple complex and integrated project activities; collaborates with other project managers/team members to ensure project activities complement one another and that policies and procedures are kept up-to-date.
- Designs, develops, and deploys training content and formats related to organizational change management and business process updates.
- Completes final project analysis & close-out; identifies and communicates problem areas and translates issues into further business process improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-5 years previous business improvement program/project management experience including leadership of cross-functional project teams
- Proficient in the tools and techniques of Project Management and process mapping (i.e., Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, etc.)
- Change agent with Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Executive level presentation skills
- Consulting experience in continuous improvement and change management
- Knowledge of Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical/Medical field
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP, PgMP, PfMP or equivalent)
- Lean Certification from an industry leading program
- Key Competencies
- It's About Time Project Management for business process improvement; accountable to his/her manager for successful program delivery against the organization's strategic plans.
- Significant Work Activities and Conditions:
- Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
skills: Project Management, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.