job summary: Summary:
An actively-licensed RN to provide premier customer service on inquiries, processing orders, explaining client products, and handling complaints in a prompt, courteous, clear and concise manner.
location: Horsham, Pennsylvania
job type: Temporary
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Confers with internal and/or external customers in order to provide information about products
- and/or services such as processing customer requests, orders, cancel accounts or obtain
- details of complaints over the phone, by email, live chat, social media or other method of
- Resolves customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening,
- communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by consulting with customers, assisting customers,
- and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints.
- Assists with product or service related tasks and activities, which may include order
- processing, invoicing, researching accounts, order history, handling returns, client program
- policies and opening new accounts.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries,
- complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate
- service so as to promote customer loyalty for the client.
- Documents Adverse Events and Quality Complaints.
- Obtains and examines all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to
- determine possible causes. May make outbound calls related to the product or service, and/or
- in follow-up to a customer inquiry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
qualifications: Education and/or Experience
Current RN license. Previous pharmaceutical call center experience preferred. Previous product quality and/or pharmacovigilance experience desired. Language Skills:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, standard operating procedures (SOPs) or other job aids, to write routine correspondence, and to effectively present information in a one-on-one, small or large group situations, to customers, clients and associates. Reasoning Ability:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions provided in written, oral or diagram form and to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Computer/Technical Skills
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Familiarity with use of Microsoft Office Suite 2010. Dexterity navigating multiple databases.
skills: Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.