- Conduct routine analytical testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods and various instrumentation (e.g., HPLC, Vitek, GC, UV, microscope, gram stainer, robotics).
location: Zebulon, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $23.91 - 28.13 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Generate valid data at expected levels of productivity while adhering to cGMP.
- Interpret validity of own test data and generate accurate results.
- Advise immediate supervisor or designee of all important aspects of analytical testing including deviations.
- Evaluate data generated by others in the analytical group.
- Accurately document analytical data and review official laboratory documents (e.g., SOPs, technical reports, methods, specifications).
- Assist in analytical method development/validation/transfer.
- Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory instruments.
- Assist in training other laboratory personnel on methods, instrumentation and computer systems.
- Review and revise training materials.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of training activities.
- Participate in interdepartmental project teams or committees.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 Years Experience
skills: HPLC, SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.