job summary: Manufacturing Documentation Associate II
location: Novato, California
job type: Contract
salary: $15.30 - 18.00 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
education: High School
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities
- Manufacturing Documentation Associate is responsible for managing various internal documents while also ensuring the accuracy, quality, and integrity of documented entries.
- This role requires the individual to receive, review, edit, and/or format various controlled documents and production batch records.
- Documentation review will occur with both in-process documents and with documents within the client's electronic system.
- All document reviews and revisions must comply with established procedures.
qualifications: Education & Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Applied Physics, etc., or acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associates degree with 2+ years of related experience
- High School degree with 4+years of related experience
- 4+ years of directly related industry experience, including review of production batch records and/or controlled forms
- Have a high level of attention to detail and strong verbal/written communication skills
- Have experience performing batch record and controlled form review
- Have experience processing documentation in an administrative capacity
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Have an intermediate level of proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel (including headers/footers, page formatting, templates, and creation of step numbering)
- Ability to become familiar with the client's electronic systems (Trackwise, Pi, CMMS, etc)
skills: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, File Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.