- Under the direction of senior personnel, performs production operations
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $18.84 - 22.16 per hour
work hours: 3 to 11
education: High School
- - Completing daily manufacturing tasks/cleaning (environmentally controlled areas ISO7, ISO 8 etc) per standard operating procedures and batch document instructions as applicable
- Monitors critical process parameters
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Prepares cleaning solutions and equipment required to perform cleaning and performs stocking of gowning room and cleaning closets with appropriate materials
- Follows detailed cleaning schedule for all applicable areas as required by cleaning program
- Ensures all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success. Troubleshooting as required
- Maintains a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training. Under guidance of supervisor, performs annual facility inspection.
- Ensures all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Communicates with other personnel to ensure team alignment and cleaning and production activities do not interfere with one another
- Responsible for adhering to all safety guidelines and procedures.
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree with 0-2 or more years of directly related experience. Degree in other discipline (or lack of degree) may be considered if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- 0-1 year prior manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with the demonstration of a high level of performance PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
skills: SOP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.