Under the direction of senior personnel, performs production operations including fermentation or cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, filtration and concentration operation, etc as well as being involved in both start-up and product changeover activities.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $22.19 - 26.10 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per standard operating procedures and batch document instructions.
- Monitors critical process parameters
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Ensures all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Ensures all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor. Maintain and prepare high quality documentation.
- Dispense large and small amounts of raw materials
- Perform CIP and SIP of product tanks
- Work with hazardous materials under the appropriate safety procedures
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned.
- Maintain at least an 95% cGMP training proficiency to ensure compliance
- BS/BA or Associates Degree with 0-2 or more years of directly related experience. Degree in other discipline (or lack of degree) may be considered if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- 0-2 years prior manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with the demonstration of a high level of performance
- Understanding of the basic FDA cGMP regulations
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to follow detailed processing instructions as well as accurately documenting all necessary documentation.
- Ability to work shift that covers a 24/7 operation Ability to lift and carry materials weighing as much as 50lbs.
skills: GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Manufacturing Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.