- Combines data form difference sources and provides in-depth data analysis for the evaluation of processes and tests methods
location: Collegeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $37.10 - 43.65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Establishes criteria for evaluating system components and overall system performance by tracking and trending data using control charts.
- Designs and applies statistical techniques to research and quality improvement studies and evaluates the results.
- Participates in the design, planning, and interpretation of various clinical projects.
- Critically analyzes complex data, interprets and integrates experiment results with project objectives.
- Delivers technical presentations as required
- MS is statistics or biostatistics (or PhD)
- at least 2 years experience (prefer 3 years)
- at least 1 year RA (Research Assistant) experience
- Good communication; self-motivated; Attention to details
- Software Skills SAS 2 - 4 Years
skills: Data Analysis, Biostatistical Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.